I love tacos and love this crockpot recipe for creamy chicken tacos because 1) it is so friggin’ delicous, 2) it is so friggin’ EASY and 3) it takes 3 minutes to prep! Yes – 3 ingredients + 3 minutes + slow cooker = delicious. (It’s a trend on this blog!) If you want to see my most popular recipe on Pinterest, check out these super easy and budget-friendly beef carnitas recipe.
You may notice that this look very similar to my two ingredient chicken taco recipe and you’re right. It’s the same plus one important ingredient – but boy does that one ingredient make a very creamy difference and completely change the recipe!
I’m full of clean eating slow cooker taco recipes, so be sure to follow me on Pinterest so you don’t miss anything!
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 jar of salsa
- 1/2 block of cream cheese.
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Top with salsa.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Add cream cheese on top. Do not stir. Cook for an additional 1/2 hour on low.
- After a half hour, stir in the cream cheese and serve immediately.
Suggested garnishes: avocado and red onions